tcustomlistbox

how can I prevent the listbox from drawing a focus rect around a selected
item?

Re:tcustomlistbox

Try setting Style to one of the lbOwnerDraw.. values, then draw the ListBox
yourself using the OnDrawItem event, and simply don't draw the focus rect.

Gambit

"lorenz" <lor...@zurich.crosswinds.net> wrote in message

> how can I prevent the listbox from drawing a focus rect around a selected
> item?

Re:tcustomlistbox

lorenz <lorenz@> wrote in message news:3c02cecb$1_2@dnews...
> how can I prevent the listbox from drawing a focus rect around a

selected

Because you can't prevent the focus rectangle from being drawn, you
have to remove it by drawing it a second time! Your question is
discussed here:
http://bcbcaq.bytamin-c.com/CAQs/remove_focusrect.html

--
Timothy H. Buchman