Edit component color

Hi

how can I change the background color of an Edit component (or RichEtit,
etc.) at runtime? "Brush" only allows to read the color but I would like to
change it.
Thanks for any idea.

Clemens

Re:Edit component color

: "Clemens Hermann" <harib...@gmx.net> wrote:

>how can I change the background color of an Edit component

Clemens, this here isn't really where the people who know about your VCL
component problem hang out, so a much better place for your question
probably is the group

To learn more about this server and the groups that it carries, have a
look at http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/ .

Thanks!

--
General information:
    * Do not cross- or multipost

TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/

Re:Edit component color

Hi Stefan,

> Clemens, this here isn't really where the people who know about your VCL
> component problem hang out, so a much better place for your question
> probably is the group

thanks, I'll try it there

Clemens

Other Threads