unresolved external error with VPComm component

Hi all,

I am trying to resolve a bug in some software a former collegue has written, but I just can't get it
to link. It's just a small error (displays values in kilograms where it should be in tons) but I've
virtually got no hair left because it refuses to compile and link. It uses the VPComm component for
modem communication, and stops compiling with the following linker error:

[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'Vpcomm::StatWin' referenced from \\OBSSERVER\ONTWIKKELING\PC
SOFTWARE\TANK PRESENTATIE\TANKPRES.OBJ.

The tankpres.cpp file looks like this:

/* some other USEFORMS here */
USEFORMNS("..\CBuilder Componenten\vpcomm\VPComm.pas", Vpcomm, StatWin);

WINAPI WinMain(::HINSTANCE, ::HINSTANCE, LPSTR, int)
{
        try
        {
                Application->Initialize();
                Application->Title = "Tank Presentation";
                Application->CreateForm(__classid(TMainForm), &MainForm);
        Application->CreateForm(__classid(TStatWin), &StatWin);
        Application->Run();
        }
        catch (Exception &exception)
        {
                Application->ShowException(&exception);
        }
        return 0;

}

Does anyone has any clues what could be wrong, because we are almost at the point where we must
decide to rewrite the whole stuff which ofcourse is a gigantic waste of time.

Much thanks in advance,

Johan