Board index » cppbuilder » TCheckListBox in BPLs not showing checks

TCheckListBox in BPLs not showing checks

I have a BPL which contains a form, on this form there a chicken which
goes cluck, clu.... opps sorry, on this form there is a checklistbox.  

When the application using this BPL is built with runtime BPLs the
checklistbox does not show the checkboxes (checked or unchecked) Instead
it shows a little tick sticking out from the left hand side border.  If
I build the app with out using runtime BPLs it works fine.  

Any ideas, suggestions or is it bug report time?

 

Re:TCheckListBox in BPLs not showing checks


: Paul Read <Paul.R...@BenettonFormula.com> wrote:

Quote
>When the application using this BPL is built with runtime BPLs the
>checklistbox does not show the checkboxes (checked or unchecked)
>Any ideas, suggestions

Please post a step-by-step description how this problem can be reproduced
(on my system).

Thanks!

--
General information:
  * Post to the right group - http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/
    * Do not cross- or multipost
      * Research at http://www.mers.com/searchsite.html

Stefan Hoffmeister - http://www.econos.de/
(TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/)

Re:TCheckListBox in BPLs not showing checks


Hmmm, when I create a test app or reduce my main app down to its minimum
parts the bug goes away!  Maybe I have a memory overwrite problem.

Sorry for wasting your time!

Quote
"Stefan Hoffmeister (TeamB)" wrote:

> : Paul Read <Paul.R...@BenettonFormula.com> wrote:

> >When the application using this BPL is built with runtime BPLs the
> >checklistbox does not show the checkboxes (checked or unchecked)

> >Any ideas, suggestions

> Please post a step-by-step description how this problem can be reproduced
> (on my system).

> Thanks!

> --
> General information:
>   * Post to the right group - http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/
>     * Do not cross- or multipost
>       * Research at http://www.mers.com/searchsite.html

> Stefan Hoffmeister - http://www.econos.de/
> (TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/)

Re:TCheckListBox in BPLs not showing checks


: Paul Read <Paul.R...@BenettonFormula.com> wrote:

Quote
>Hmmm, when I create a test app or reduce my main app down to its minimum
>parts the bug goes away!  Maybe I have a memory overwrite problem.

>Sorry for wasting your time!

Paul, you did not waste my time - I was able to tell you that reducing the
problem to the minimal set often enlightens as to what is / is not the
reason.

--
General information:
  * Post to the right group - http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/
    * Do not cross- or multipost
      * Research at http://www.mers.com/searchsite.html

Stefan Hoffmeister - http://www.econos.de/
(TeamB - http://www.teamb.com/)

Other Threads