IWebBrowser2

Hi

Please forgive me if my terminology is muddled: I'm a COM idiot.

I've just begun using Borland C++ Builder 4 and am trying to use the
IWebBrowser interface from SHDOCVW.DLL, which in Visual C++ was a snap:
simply add ActiveX to project (or something).

It is similarly easy in C++ Builder (although I was surprised not to see it
registered in the listbox): Component->Import ActiveX Control->Add etc etc.
But I get *two* controls: TWebBrowser and TWebBrowser_V1. What are the
differences?

Also, lots of the functions seem to be missing, such as get_Location, most
get_ functions, actually. Where are these? Am I going about all this in the
right way?