Active Form kills Visual Studio??

Hi-
I have built an Active Form control which contains a memo control and a
socket.
It appears to work properly in applications and web pages, however I
have some complaints from associates that when they close the design
form (which contains my active form) in Visual Studio, the dev
environment (VS) goes south on them. I witnessed this behavior, but am
unable to explain it.

Any ideas about this are appreciated.

TIA.

Re:Active Form kills Visual Studio??

Visual Studio = BUGS
Bart <bart_thomp...@uscs.com> wrote in message

> Hi-
> I have built an Active Form control which contains a memo control and a
> socket.
> It appears to work properly in applications and web pages, however I
> have some complaints from associates that when they close the design
> form (which contains my active form) in Visual Studio, the dev
> environment (VS) goes south on them. I witnessed this behavior, but am
> unable to explain it.

> Any ideas about this are appreciated.

> TIA.

Other Threads