Kudos to Steve Koterski

Despite the incredible traffic in clpdd I am quite pleased to note that the signal
to noise ratio here is amongst the highest of any NG I've ever participated in.  I
thank all of you for demonstrating an amazing amount of patience and good humor in
your participation here.  It's a NG community that I hold in high regard.

I believe also that a large round of applause is due to Steve Koterski for his
continued participation here. Steve has continuously demonstrated his personal
commitment to the Delphi development community. Steve is a veritable fountain of
information. Steve's patience and thoughtful consideration, even in the face of
panic stricken hysteria, is a lesson for us all.

Thanks Steve!

Cheers!
Goodgulf
(aka James Pauley,
     TASC Systems Technology Group,
     Ft. Walton Beach, FL)

Re:Kudos to Steve Koterski

Just like to second this comment as a complete novice I find this
newsgroup and Steve Koterski's advice invaluable, it must need an
awful lot of patience Steve to keep answering the same questions!
However I'm sure that it can only enhance yours and Borland's
reputation and ultimately increase sales.

Thanks,
Ian.

Goodgulf <jhpau...@tasc.com> wrote:
>Despite the incredible traffic in clpdd I am quite pleased to note that the signal
>to noise ratio here is amongst the highest of any NG I've ever participated in.  I
>thank all of you for demonstrating an amazing amount of patience and good humor in
>your participation here.  It's a NG community that I hold in high regard.
>I believe also that a large round of applause is due to Steve Koterski for his
>continued participation here. Steve has continuously demonstrated his personal
>commitment to the Delphi development community. Steve is a veritable fountain of
>information. Steve's patience and thoughtful consideration, even in the face of
>panic stricken hysteria, is a lesson for us all.
>Thanks Steve!
>Cheers!
>Goodgulf
>(aka James Pauley,
>     TASC Systems Technology Group,
>     Ft. Walton Beach, FL)

Ian Packer

Email: ipac...@bloggs.win-uk.net
Homepage http://www.ibmpcug.co.uk/~Sunrise

Re:Kudos to Steve Koterski

Second that emotion

Ken Robinson
Coming to you from the thriving metropolis of Beaverton, Oregon.

Re:Kudos to Steve Koterski

Goodgulf <jhpau...@tasc.com> wrote:

I would like to put my 2 cents worth in as well for Steve.

PS) Don;t anyone say that that's all its worth either!  (haha)

Craig.

Re:Kudos to Steve Koterski

Can you image what this news group would looks like if there were ten
more Steves like this Steve from Borland to help our Delphi programmers?

Thank you, Steve. You helped us a lot. You did a lot for Borland too.

Alice

Ian Packer wrote:

> Just like to second this comment as a complete novice I find this
> newsgroup and Steve Koterski's advice invaluable, it must need an
> awful lot of patience Steve to keep answering the same questions!
> However I'm sure that it can only enhance yours and Borland's
> reputation and ultimately increase sales.

> Thanks,
> Ian.

> Goodgulf <jhpau...@tasc.com> wrote:

> >Despite the incredible traffic in clpdd I am quite pleased to note that the signal
> >to noise ratio here is amongst the highest of any NG I've ever participated in.  I
> >thank all of you for demonstrating an amazing amount of patience and good humor in
> >your participation here.  It's a NG community that I hold in high regard.

> >I believe also that a large round of applause is due to Steve Koterski for his
> >continued participation here. Steve has continuously demonstrated his personal
> >commitment to the Delphi development community. Steve is a veritable fountain of
> >information. Steve's patience and thoughtful consideration, even in the face of
> >panic stricken hysteria, is a lesson for us all.

> >Thanks Steve!

> >Cheers!
> >Goodgulf
> >(aka James Pauley,
> >     TASC Systems Technology Group,
> >     Ft. Walton Beach, FL)

> Ian Packer

> Email: ipac...@bloggs.win-uk.net
> Homepage http://www.ibmpcug.co.uk/~Sunrise

Re:Kudos to Steve Koterski

  Hear, hear!  I'm a bit of a newcomer to this groups, but I've found
Steve's advice quite helpful.

Salaam Yitbarek

 (zh...@newton.tuns.ca) writes:
> Can you image what this news group would looks like if there were ten
> more Steves like this Steve from Borland to help our Delphi programmers?

> Thank you, Steve. You helped us a lot. You did a lot for Borland too.

> Alice

> Ian Packer wrote:

>> Just like to second this comment as a complete novice I find this
>> newsgroup and Steve Koterski's advice invaluable, it must need an
>> awful lot of patience Steve to keep answering the same questions!
>> However I'm sure that it can only enhance yours and Borland's
>> reputation and ultimately increase sales.

>> Thanks,
>> Ian.

>> Goodgulf <jhpau...@tasc.com> wrote:

>> >Despite the incredible traffic in clpdd I am quite pleased to note that the signal
>> >to noise ratio here is amongst the highest of any NG I've ever participated in.  I
>> >thank all of you for demonstrating an amazing amount of patience and good humor in
>> >your participation here.  It's a NG community that I hold in high regard.

>> >I believe also that a large round of applause is due to Steve Koterski for his
>> >continued participation here. Steve has continuously demonstrated his personal
>> >commitment to the Delphi development community. Steve is a veritable fountain of
>> >information. Steve's patience and thoughtful consideration, even in the face of
>> >panic stricken hysteria, is a lesson for us all.

>> >Thanks Steve!

>> >Cheers!
>> >Goodgulf
>> >(aka James Pauley,