how to print barcode on label

Can anyone teach me how to print barcode using delphi?
thanks a lot!

Re:how to print barcode on label

You can purchase true type fonts for bar codes and then just use that font
when you want to print the bar code.

One source for these is Rivers Edge in Texas (riversedge.com? ).

You can also check the Delphi Superpage for free/shareware components.
http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/

Rick

In article <371AF5A9.65B6...@unforgettable.com>,
  Benny <bun...@unforgettable.com> wrote:

> Can anyone teach me how to print barcode using delphi?
> thanks a lot!

Use a bar code font- couldn't be simpler. Visit our
bar code web site and download a free sample bart code set
in virtually any bar code symbology.

http://www.barcodingfonts.com

Re:how to print barcode on label

Hello,

we, an Austrian software company, are providing a Barcode ActiveX Control.
Our control supports all common barcodes and can be used within Delphi. A
free demo download is available at http://www.tec-it.co.at. A demo sample
application is available for download too.

Greetings

G. Kriegl