Disappearing Icon Toolbar

Any ideas on the following problem?

I have an application which works fine on most machines that I have tried
it on ,
but when I install it on some WIN 95 machines , its fine until the point
when I
expand it to a full size window. At this point the icon toolbar disappears
and never comes back even if I
make it a tiled window or send it to the windows bar at the bottom of the
screen and then bring it back.

Any pointers where to look??

cheers Hugh James

hugh...@isdn-comms.co.uk

Re:Disappearing Icon Toolbar

yeah, it's a DLL that is not up to date on that machine.  I always have
a hard time remembering the DLL name.  xxxOCX32.dll?  I don't
remember the xxx part.  If you look through the messages on this
news group you should find your answer.

Jim Langston

David Hugh James wrote:
> Any ideas on the following problem?

> I have an application which works fine on most machines that I have tried
> it on ,
> but when I install it on some WIN 95 machines , its fine until the point
> when I
> expand it to a full size window. At this point the icon toolbar disappears
> and never comes back even if I
> make it a tiled window or send it to the windows bar at the bottom of the
> screen and then bring it back.

> Any pointers where to look??

> cheers Hugh James

> hugh...@isdn-comms.co.uk

Re:Disappearing Icon Toolbar

File is actually COMCTL32.DLL
Jim Langston wrote:
> yeah, it's a DLL that is not up to date on that machine.  I always have
> a hard time remembering the DLL name.  xxxOCX32.dll?  I don't
> remember the xxx part.  If you look through the messages on this
> news group you should find your answer.

> Jim Langston

> David Hugh James wrote:

> > Any ideas on the following problem?

> > I have an application which works fine on most machines that I have tried
> > it on ,
> > but when I install it on some WIN 95 machines , its fine until the point
> > when I
> > expand it to a full size window. At this point the icon toolbar disappears
> > and never comes back even if I
> > make it a tiled window or send it to the windows bar at the bottom of the
> > screen and then bring it back.

> > Any pointers where to look??

> > cheers Hugh James

> > hugh...@isdn-comms.co.uk