trouble with installed delphi 4

After installing delphi 4 I am able to start the program. After that I
get an error message:

Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 2087F2A2. Lesen von Adresse 2087F2A2

First time I thought that this is a problem with my operating system. So
I tried it on Win 95, Win98 and Win NT 4.0 WS.

Does anyone have the same problem ? Mybe a solution ?

Re:trouble with installed delphi 4

Norbert,

Is that the extent of the error message?  Can you give a rough translation of it
into English?

--
Richard

Re:trouble with installed delphi 4

On Fri, 06 Nov 1998 12:20:34 -0800, "Richard [Inprise]"

<supporti...@inprise.com> wrote:
>Can you give a rough translation of it into English?

It's an Access Violation.

-Steve

Other Threads