QR with Pragnaan: error with stretch label

Hi!
Delphi 6.02, QR 3.6.1, Pragnaan export filt. 2.11

With TpsQrLabel.autostretch=true  (or TpsQrRichText) I have problem that,
in preview window, second row of Label is visible only upper half, lower
half
is not visible.

When label is not stretched than is OK.
Any help.

--
regards, Kemil Kujundzic
IPOS doo,

Re:QR with Pragnaan: error with stretch label

Hi,

We have tested auto stretched labels here and they seem to be exporting as
they appear in the preview. Could you please mail us a sample report project
so we can see what's causing the problem in your layout.

Thanks,

--
Girish Patil
Pragnaan Software

"Kemil Kujund?i?" <i...@ipos.hr> wrote in message

> Hi!
> Delphi 6.02, QR 3.6.1, Pragnaan export filt. 2.11

> With TpsQrLabel.autostretch=true  (or TpsQrRichText) I have problem that,
> in preview window, second row of Label is visible only upper half, lower
> half
> is not visible.

> When label is not stretched than is OK.
> Any help.

> --
> regards, Kemil Kujundzic
> IPOS doo,
> Zagreb, Croatia
> ke...@ipos.hr

Re:QR with Pragnaan: error with stretch label

Hi!
Just put label1 and label2 on band. Two choice, label1 beside label2, or
label1 below label2 (with space).
Label1 and label2: autoSize= false, autoStretch=true, wordwrap=true.

In code make (example) label1.caption:= ' aaaaaaaaa bbbbbbbb ccccccccccc'
label2.caption:= 'AAAAAAA BBBBBB CCCCCCC DDDDDDDD';

In preview:

aaaaaaaaaa                    AAAAAAAA
bbbbbbbbbb                    BBBBBBB
cccccccccccccccc          CCCCCCCCCCCC
                                      DDDDDDDD

I can not produce that on every row in report but on some pages
I can not see last word in label (TpsQrLabel)

Temporary I go around so that make in code label1.caption:= label1.caption +
CR+LF.

--
regards, Kemil Kujundzic
IPOS doo,
"Girish Patil (Pragnaan)" <gir...@pragnaan.com> wrote in message

> Hi,

> We have tested auto stretched labels here and they seem to be exporting as
> they appear in the preview. Could you please mail us a sample report
project
> so we can see what's causing the problem in your layout.

> Thanks,

> --
> Girish Patil
> Pragnaan Software
> http://www.pragnaan.com

> "Kemil Kujund?i?" <i...@ipos.hr> wrote in message
> > Hi!
> > Delphi 6.02, QR 3.6.1, Pragnaan export filt. 2.11

> > With TpsQrLabel.autostretch=true  (or TpsQrRichText) I have problem
that,
> > in preview window, second row of Label is visible only upper half, lower
> > half
> > is not visible.

> > When label is not stretched than is OK.
> > Any help.