Help with keep !!

Is there a way to unload keep(0) after declairing in a Program ??
I would like to do this by usage of parameter in a program..
if paramstr(1) = on
 then keep(0)
else (unkeep stuff)

I hope this is possible !!

Thanx ahead of time.

Tim Henson

Re:Help with keep !!

William Henson <cj...@dialnet.net> wrote:

>Is there a way to unload keep(0) after declairing in a Program ??
>I would like to do this by usage of parameter in a program..
>if paramstr(1) = on
> then keep(0)
>else (unkeep stuff)

>I hope this is possible !!

     It's possible to unload a TSR.  I've already succeed this but never
in Pascal, only in Assembler.  I can, if you want, sent you a copy of one
of my assembler code if this can help you but remember not a PAS file,
only an ASM one.

--
 AVONTURE Christophe                   0 0     The Crazy Programmer
 Christophe.Avont...@is.belgacom.be     |        Brussels (Belgium)

Other Threads