Minimizing D3 application to system tray

Hello,

I would like to know how to minimize my application to the
system tray instead of the task bar.

Additionally, I'd like the program to be able to put one out
of two possible icons in the tray (one with a green light
when some condition is met, or with a red light when that
condition is not met).

Anyone in here can help me out?

-----
Koen Proze

"Cynics say that the internet makes people stupid...
... I don't understand that."

Mail: ce...@dhnq98.arg (ROT13 to reply)
Net:  http://proos.quad98.net

Re:Minimizing D3 application to system tray

Koen Proze heeft geschreven in bericht
<7o6a04$g4...@news.worldonline.nl>...

>Hello,

>I would like to know how to minimize my application to the
>system tray instead of the task bar.

>Additionally, I'd like the program to be able to put one out
>of two possible icons in the tray (one with a green light
>when some condition is met, or with a red light when that
>condition is not met).

Koen,

Go to Colin Wilson's web page ,
http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk/delphi.htm

and download his TrayIcon component. It does what you describe.

Regards,
Dirk Claessens
AGFA-Belgium
dirk dot claessens dot dc at belgium dot agfa dot com

Re:Minimizing D3 application to system tray

> Go to Colin Wilson's web page ,
> http://www.wilsonc.demon.co.uk/delphi.htm
> and download his TrayIcon component. It does what you describe.

The component works fine.
However, how do I add multiple icons to my application?
I want to use "TrayIcon.Icon := <whatever I'm supposed to fill in here>
This seems to be the same as Application.Icon :=
but I don't know how to make a TIcon and how to use it.

Can anyone explain how to do this?

Other Threads