Delphi 6 Enterprise isn't installing correctly on Windows XP home

I purchased a new computer with the Windows XP home OS.  I installed
Delphi 6 Enterprise on it with update pack 2.

It appeared to install OK, but when I try to run an application, even
a new app with a blank form, I get the following error:

controls.pas (1567) Unit forms was compiled with a different version
of controls.twincontrols.

How do I get Delphi to work?

Thanx,

Rusty Campbell
rus...@mtisoftware.com

Re:Delphi 6 Enterprise isn't installing correctly on Windows XP home

We had that problem aswell, the problem was that we translated messages in
consts.pas. we had to remove this our own translation to get it to work.

/Thomas Wahlstrom
Agda Lon AB (Sweden)

"Rusty Campbell" <rus...@mtisoftware.com> skrev i meddelandet

> I purchased a new computer with the Windows XP home OS.  I installed
> Delphi 6 Enterprise on it with update pack 2.

> It appeared to install OK, but when I try to run an application, even
> a new app with a blank form, I get the following error:

> controls.pas (1567) Unit forms was compiled with a different version
> of controls.twincontrols.

> How do I get Delphi to work?

> Thanx,

> Rusty Campbell