I have a problem when scanning the database-tables of an access database by the command:
The TStringList Object is created and should now contain the names of the tables. But an EOleException raises:
Failure during authentication (or something like this, I use a german Version of D5).
Can you tell me how this problem would be to solve?
Thanx in advance Benedikt
1. Authentication failures using DCOM
2. Getting authentication info for another authentication session
3. Indy + Test Certificates + IIS 5.0 + client authentication + server authentication
4. SQL Authentication VS. NT Authentication
5. Read Failure.-General SQL Error.-Communication Link Failure
6. during design time fine, but during runtime propeties without effect
7. Looking for PPP Source with PAP and/or CHAP Authentication
8. HTTPd user authentication
9. Connecting BDE to SQL Server 7.0 via Windows NT Authentication
10. MS SQL 7.0 and NT Authentication