masked editting in TStringGrid

Hello world,

I have a TStringGrid where 1 column needs to represent a date without
the year (dd-mm). I've tried everything to make it so that the user can
only enter valid dd-mm strings, but when he/she for example enters just
a '1', it leaves me with the result '1 -  '. I use a editmask
'00-00;1;0' and tried using both the OnSetEditText and OnGetEditText
events, but all no good. And BTW shouldn't the OnSetEditText event occur
only when the user has FINISHED entering the data in a cell?

Any help would of course ;P be appreciated!

Thanx in advance.

Omar Dekker / mailto:om...@frens.nl