The Always-On-Top Property in Delphi. please help me here?

Hi there

Can somebody out there please tell me how to make a dialog box Always-on-top
of an application and NOT of the system?  Let me give you a normal case
scenorio:

I have an application and during a database update, a window appears showing
the progress of the update.  I set the FormStyle property to fsStayOnTop.
Now while this dialog box is on the screen and a switch to another
application, this window still appears on the screen!!  Basically, this
means to me that this window is On Top of the system and not of the
application.  If I want to switch to another application, this window must
disappear
with its host application.

The window is a Modal window and the window behind it is also Modal.

Can somebody give me some idea on how to solve this problem?   Please e-mail
me directly

Thanks
Glen Verran

Re:The Always-On-Top Property in Delphi. please help me here?

Funny... in Win98 (or Delphi 4, not sure which), this isn't the case, and I
have had many problems trying to get windows to be in front of everything.

Glen Verran wrote in message <36cd34d...@news1.mweb.co.za>...
>Hi there

>Can somebody out there please tell me how to make a dialog box
Always-on-top
>of an application and NOT of the system?  Let me give you a normal case
>scenorio:

>I have an application and during a database update, a window appears
showing
>the progress of the update.  I set the FormStyle property to fsStayOnTop.
>Now while this dialog box is on the screen and a switch to another
>application, this window still appears on the screen!!  Basically, this
>means to me that this window is On Top of the system and not of the
>application.  If I want to switch to another application, this window must
>disappear
>with its host application.

>The window is a Modal window and the window behind it is also Modal.

>Can somebody give me some idea on how to solve this problem?   Please
e-mail
>me directly

>Thanks
>Glen Verran