How can a .exe file runs in DOS has windows?(Made in Turbo Pascal)

Hello!
I've seen a program made in Turbo Pascal 7.0 that  has windows.It is
like the IDE environment of Turbo Pascal 7.0.It also has menu!Just
like a program which runs in Windows 3.x/9x!
How can I do that?
Is there a unit that can help us with that?
Now I am looking for that program.When I find it,I will upload it
here.If this Usenet Server doesn't allow posting messages with
attachments.I will upload it to my Homepage server..

Re:How can a .exe file runs in DOS has windows?(Made in Turbo Pascal)

In article <1ak3fvk4ljte2cufc3o5g1e55fn6me4...@4ax.com>, Single-double wrote:
> Hello!
> I've seen a program made in Turbo Pascal 7.0 that  has windows.It is
> like the IDE environment of Turbo Pascal 7.0.It also has menu!Just
> like a program which runs in Windows 3.x/9x!
> How can I do that?

Look in your TP7 Turbo Vision manual?

Other Threads