TDBLookupComboBox and set current record

Hello, I need find the way how to set lookup combobox as specific record as
current - assign to text not allowed as readonly.I can locate record in
dataset using Locate command, but I did not find the way set this value as
the current in combobox edit window. Otherwise I have to use regular
DBComboBox.
Thanks, Fred

Re:TDBLookupComboBox and set current record

Change the value of the field in the master table to the value of the field
in the lookup table.  That's the only way the lookup combobox value will
change.

Paul

Fred Fonar <fredf...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3a5a0bf4_2@dnews...
> Hello, I need find the way how to set lookup combobox as specific record
as
> current - assign to text not allowed as readonly.I can locate record in
> dataset using Locate command, but I did not find the way set this value as
> the current in combobox edit window. Otherwise I have to use regular
> DBComboBox.
> Thanks, Fred

Other Threads