Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Delphi and Pascal BOOK TUTORIAL

Can anyone recommend a good Pascal for Delphi Book!  I am a beginning
programmer and I need a book w/ good definitions of pascal code.

thanks

ind...@iadfw.net

.

Re:Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Delphi and Pascal BOOK TUTORIAL

Rolo Wilison schrieb:

> Can anyone recommend a good Pascal for Delphi Book!  I am a beginning
> programmer and I need a book w/ good definitions of pascal code.
> ind...@iadfw.net

Tutorials for immediate reading and for download,
book suggestions and informations on:
This URL is made exactly for your needs.

Franz Glaser

Re:Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Delphi and Pascal BOOK TUTORIAL

I suggest that you visit http://www.sylnet.com/books and use the books search
engine available there, by title, author or subject. Hope it helps. Good Luck!

In article
<5ECB190528577868.774BBC3C872DED85.6A075A5DA7B07...@library-proxy.airnews.net