Getting an "option value changed" error

Hi.  I'm getting an "option value changed" when I open either a query or an
ado dataset.  I'm shooting in the dark on this, cause I have no idea what
the error means.  It sounds like it doesn't like parameters, but I use them
else where in this project.  My code is pretty simple:

   FindAsmntDescription.Parameters.ParamByName('ASMTCODE').Value:=
trim(AsmntCode);
   FindAsmntDescription.Open;

The sql statment is:
select description from dadb.assessment_rates where
(assessment_code=:ASMTCODE)

What did I do wrong?  Connection string all look like they are set correctly
at design time.  Please help!

Thanks in advance,
Debbie Erickson

Re:Getting an "option value changed" error

Do you have the "datatype" parameter set correctly ?

Other Threads