D3 on Windows NT Network printer wont print

I am running a Delphi 3 application on a Windows NT4 workstation for the
first time.
It is causing "Access Violations" when I try to print to an attached Network
printer and no printed page appears.
I have already had this running for a long time on Windows 2000 (on a local
printer) and Windows 95/98 without any problems.
I am using the standard Printer.BeginDoc and Printer.EndDoc procedures to
print.
I have experienced this problem at 2 separate sites using different
workstations and network printers.
Anyone had this problem and has anyone got any suggestions on solving it?

--
BEC Systems
70 Glenmorgan St. East Brunswick, Australia 3057