how can i print the screen in vga mode?
i mean how can i print in on a printer?
thx in advance

Jens Mittag

Re:printing under dos in vga-mode

Jens Mittag wrote:

> how can i print the screen in vga mode?
> i mean how can i print in on a printer?

a monochrome and a HP color printing unit is found in the graph
chapter of
http://bsn.ch/tp-links
http://members.eunet.at/meg-glaser/    http://members.xoom.com/f_glaser/
http://www.geocities.com/~franzglaser/            http://start.at/bedarf

Re:printing under dos in vga-mode

In article <7son5o$om...@sapa.inka.de>,

Jens Mittag <elvis.germ...@elvis.inka.de> wrote:
>how can i print the screen in vga mode?
>i mean how can i print in on a printer?

Why do you tell so much info? A mere question mark would have been
sufficient then we would have read rest of the relevant information
directly from your brain.

You couldstart by telling what kind of printer you have, what graphics
mode you use? What kind of images you have drawn (like business graphics,
JPGs etc.) then you could tell what method you have used, like BGI. Do
you want color or B/W output etc. etc.

Osmo

Other Threads