Can someone help me with Hardware information?

Hello,

I've searched all over the internet and even got into microsoft - which
provided nothing-of-use... about how can I get information from DOS (without
windows) regarding plug and play devices.

I don't know how to get the PNP ID or anything else regarding that matter,
all I want is a software that does Hardware inventory.

I need the id of the Display card, Network and sound, and if possible the ID
of the motherboard.

if someone had any experience in it please help me as I've come to a dead
end.

Thanks
Dror.
<mailto: d...@iname.com>

Re:Can someone help me with Hardware information?

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999 19:57:59 +0200, "Dror" <d...@iname.com> wrote:
>I've searched all over the internet and even got into microsoft - which
>provided nothing-of-use... about how can I get information from DOS (without
>windows) regarding plug and play devices.

>I don't know how to get the PNP ID or anything else regarding that matter,
>all I want is a software that does Hardware inventory.

You might try here, for starters:
http://members.hyperlink.net.au/~chart/pnpinfo.htm

ras...@highfiber.com

Other Threads