re : Quick report 3.01

Hi
I posted a message about some of my expressions giving zeros after upgrading
to QR3.01 in D4.  I have now noticed that it is only the expressions in a
composite report that are doing this .  Please help.
Thanks

Re:re : Quick report 3.01

Hi,
i used Delphi 3 and the QR 2.k (or so) and i have the problem that quickreport
not show
memos and pictures there not bound to a band and that only on runtime in a
compositer report.

mark pawlak

Godfrey wrote:
> Hi
> I posted a message about some of my expressions giving zeros after upgrading
> to QR3.01 in D4.  I have now noticed that it is only the expressions in a
> composite report that are doing this .  Please help.
> Thanks

        Absender

   Mark Pawlak, Dipl.-Phys.
   Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt