Looking for traveling salesman algorithms

Hello

We have some in interests in pascal algorithms.
In particulary for "Looking for traveling salesman algorithms"
May be you know some archives or ftp sites, where we can find this
thing in pascal code, please send us e-mail.

bye.

Re:Looking for traveling salesman algorithms

> We have some in interests in pascal algorithms.
> In particulary for "Looking for traveling salesman algorithms"
> May be you know some archives or ftp sites, where we can find this
> thing in pascal code, please send us e-mail.

Numerical Recipes covers traveling salesman problems. My version (the
Fortran one) has several simulated annealing (Metropolis, et al
algorithm) programs in Pascal in the back. You can find Numerical
Recipes in any decent book store, or you could probably find it on the
web with an appropriate search.

Cheers,

Dave
da...@NOSPAM{*word*104}-fx.com

In article <3444E38A.BAB4F...@{*word*104}-fx.com> Dave Shapiro <da...@{*word*104}-fx.com> writes:
>> We have some in interests in pascal algorithms.
>> In particulary for "Looking for traveling salesman algorithms"
>> May be you know some archives or ftp sites, where we can find this
>> thing in pascal code, please send us e-mail.
>Numerical Recipes covers traveling salesman problems. My version (the
>Fortran one) has several simulated annealing (Metropolis, et al
>algorithm) programs in Pascal in the back. You can find Numerical
>Recipes in any decent book store, or you could probably find it on the
>web with an appropriate search.

Coming from the Bay Area, I used to browse the Computer Literacy Bookstores
(http://www.clbooks.com).  If they don't have it, Amazon will
(http://www.amazon.com).

Re:Looking for traveling salesman algorithms

In article <34436A66.5...@informatik.uni-rostock.de>,
   Myhailo Lyu{*word*75} <ljub...@informatik.uni-rostock.de> wrote:
]-We have some in interests in pascal algorithms.
]-In particulary for "Looking for traveling salesman algorithms"
]-May be you know some archives or ftp sites, where we can find this
]-thing in pascal code, please send us e-mail.

try this url...

  http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~algorith/implement/syslo/implement.shtml

has links to Pascal code for traveling salesman, knapsack, and other
discrete optimization algorithms

Mark Vaughan

Re:Looking for traveling salesman algorithms

On Tue, 14 Oct 1997 14:49:42 +0200, Myhailo Lyu{*word*75}

<ljub...@informatik.uni-rostock.de> wrote:
>Hello

>We have some in interests in pascal algorithms.
>In particulary for "Looking for traveling salesman algorithms"
>May be you know some archives or ftp sites, where we can find this
>thing in pascal code, please send us e-mail.

>bye.

As far as I can see you are from germany, so I would advise you to
have a look in the c't magazin volumes of this and the last year. They
do a lot of interesting stuff about this kind of problem. Maybe you
can also find something on their website http://www.heise.de.

If you do not succeed, maybe you'll find a set in your local library.

Groetjes

Heinrich

Other Threads