Sybase Sql Anywhere and Sql Links

I'm using Delphi 2.0.  Is it possible to use Delphi's Sybase Sql Links
driver to connect to a Sybase SqlAnywhere Database on my PC running Windows
95.  How? Or is there another Sql Links driver?

Re:Sybase Sql Anywhere and Sql Links

In article <01bbe0c6$c18fe500$f3201fce@rkara s.inil.com>, From "Roger
Karas" <rka...@inil.com>, the following was written:

> I'm using Delphi 2.0.  Is it possible to use Delphi's Sybase Sql Links
> driver to connect to a Sybase SqlAnywhere Database on my PC running
> Windows

Roger,
 SQLA uses OdBC as it's native driver. It's fast and works very well.
 You can use either the bDE (version 3.5,sQLA 5.5 patch,and updated dLL
from sybase) or try www.odbcexpress.com.

--
Steve Garland sgarl...@micron.net
12/05/96 16:57

Re:Sybase Sql Anywhere and Sql Links

I was just on the Delphi (Borland) site, and they have updated SQL links
drivers available.  One of the problems fixed I believe was yours.  Check
it out!
www.borland.com.

Cya

Roger Karas <rka...@inil.com> wrote in article
<01bbe0c6$c18fe500$f3201...@rkaras.inil.com>...

> I'm using Delphi 2.0.  Is it possible to use Delphi's Sybase Sql Links
> driver to connect to a Sybase SqlAnywhere Database on my PC running
Windows
> 95.  How? Or is there another Sql Links driver?

Other Threads