Quick reports version 3.01

I am having trouble with my print settings.  It seems to always want to
print short sided duplex copies, no matter
what you set them to.  Any help, would be greatly appreciated.

Daniel Spangler

Re:Quick reports version 3.01

Ah yeah. Awful. I fought the same. If you have access to the source code of
QR (registered version) you can
- comment out some code in the initialization part
- ONLY use the printer setup of the control panel/settings
- do not use the setup dialog of QR

This solved my case.

--
-- Please do not respond to my mail adress.
-- I want to discuss this in this newsgroup only.

Bernd Maierhofer - dato Denkwerkzeuge
EDV-Projekte & Consulting

Daniel Spangler schrieb in Nachricht <3618C8DC.7597F...@exis.net>...

>I am having trouble with my print settings.  It seems to always want to
>print short sided duplex copies, no matter
>what you set them to.  Any help, would be greatly appreciated.

>Daniel Spangler

Other Threads