Totalling Filtered Records

Part of my D2 application includes an audit trail on all entries made to a
table. The Audit Trail consists of filtered data based on date into a
DBGrid
using Table1:Filtered := True; There is no TQuery based function.

My question is how can I get grand totals for the filtered records only for
each individual column that consists of values (currency). All my attempts
return values for the total table and not the filtered records. The totals
appear in DBEdit's.

Can anyone offer any help?

Thanks

Mike

Re:Totalling Filtered Records

I wanted a solution without using TQuery, however have found that using
TQuery
is a more efficient way to do it and less coding.

Mike

Other Threads