Background printing without a popup dialog...

I posted a message on this before and got a little help, but there are still
issues.

If I turn background printing off, then a little Printing dialog pops up
when the print job is created.  I DON'T WANT THIS!!

If I turn Background printing ON, and then create a wait loop and check the
BackgroundPrintingStatus property for 0 before closing out Word then it
waits until the document is actualyl being printed, and if its in a queue it
can be a long time before that happens.

Basically it works perfectly with Background Printing Set to False, but that
dialog is really causing problems.  Does anyone have a solution?

Re:Background printing without a popup dialog...

<<Geoff Price:
If I turn background printing off, then a little Printing
dialog pops up when the print job is created.  I DON'T WANT
THIS!!

Sorry, I don't know any way to avoid it.