Problem with DbiDoRestructure Example 9 (Add referential integrity)

Delphi 2.01 - BDE 3.0 - Paradox 7

Hello

I use the example 9 of DbiDoRestructure found on
www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex.
to create a Cascade Modify RI.

PROBLEM :
When modifying the parent field, cascade modify don't work, there is a crash
and I have the following message :

>Violation d'accs l'adresse F9D482C5. Lecture de l'adresse F9D482C5

(Access violation at ...)

WHY :
Because of the secondary index on child field in the child table.
If I create manually the RI with Database module, without index on the child
field, it works.

BUT :
The example say :

>The (child) table must be opened exclusively on the index that the RI is

going to be placed on.
If there isn't the index on the child field, the AddRI function don't work.

QUESTION :
How to modify the AddRI function to create a RI on a field without index on
it ?
I hope it is possible because we can do it manually...

NOTE :
No problem with Restrict modify.

Marcus