Case sensitivity with Oracle

We're migrating a Delphi 3 application from Informix (native drivers) to
Oracle 7.3 (native drivers). We have many, many table and SQL components
scattered throughout a dozen fairly large applications.

The problem is this: When making certain queries & tables active, Oracle
says the table or field is not found because it's in lower case. When we
change it to upper case, it begins working.  It's a huge job to change all
occurrences of table and field names in all of our queries to upper case,
and I was wondering if anyone had a "quick fix" solution.

We've tried the ODBC drivers that come with Oracle, and although slightly
better, still have a problem with some lower case table & field names.

  -- Paul Leskinen