Incorporating bcpp5.0x, BCB5.0x and bcpp 5.5

Sorry if this is a FAQ.

I downloaded bcpp 5.5 the other day, and installed on my portable.

Owing to the disk space limit of portable, when I decided to install bcpp5.0 and/or BCB5.0,
I have to decide to

  A) incorporate the IDEs with command line, keep the beauty of all three parties: newer syntax, libraries, IDE, easy console mode programming...
  B) keep three sets of compiler at the same time,
  C) remove the command line version, and install both of the "Older" IDE versions,
  D) install either BCB or BCPP IDE only?

  D) is the most straight forwarf and easiest solution,
  C) probraly need some modification on the environment variables, and/or registry tweaks
  B) waste a lot of spaces with almost duplicated files

As for A) and C):
I have some problems:

Whether the "newer" version of compiler/supporting files are integrable with the IDE?

Whether I can use the assembler of BCPP5.0 in BCPP5.5? (I do have a lot of assembly sources.)

Whether both IDE can merge into a single set?

Any suggestion/pointer are welcome.

Re:Incorporating bcpp5.0x, BCB5.0x and bcpp 5.5

Yclee,

> I downloaded bcpp 5.5 the other day, and installed on my portable.

This newsgroup section doesn't deal with that compiler. You need the
Builder sections. Try:

  .CPPBUILDER.COMMANDLINETOOLS
--
Andrue Cope