Pdox : Number of decimals stored

Hi,

Is there a way you can define the number of decimals that are stored when
you Post a record in a Paradox-table.

On one machine, when I insert a value 0.00075 it accepts this value, but on
another machine it becomes 0.0008.

Can someone give an explanation for this ?

Thx,
Benny.

Re:Pdox : Number of decimals stored

You can't specify the number of decimals for Number and Money fields. You
can however change the number of decimals used in string conversions by the
BDE (edit with BDE Administrator | Configuration | System | Formats | Number
| DECIMALDIGITS).

ps. BCD fields allow you to specify the number of decimals.

"Benny Van de Velde" <b...@get.be> wrote in message

> Hi,

> Is there a way you can define the number of decimals that are stored when
> you Post a record in a Paradox-table.

> On one machine, when I insert a value 0.00075 it accepts this value, but
on
> another machine it becomes 0.0008.

> Can someone give an explanation for this ?

> Thx,
> Benny.

Other Threads