MS SQL Extended Stored Procedures ?

Does anyone know what is involved in writing Extended Stored Procedures for
MS SQL Server 6.5 using BCB 3.0 ? I can find documentation to do it using MS
Visuals C++ but would like to use BCB instead.

Andrew McLaughlin

Re:MS SQL Extended Stored Procedures ?

Hi,

I had downloaded a shareware component by which can easily write extended
stored procedure. It is just for delphi. I can email you if you are
interested.

HBZhang

Re:MS SQL Extended Stored Procedures ?

HI,
I AM VERY INTERESTED ABOUT THE COMPONENT (DELPHI) TO CREATE EXTENDED STORED
PROCS...

IT WILL BE VERY NICE IF YOU EMAIL IT TO ME...
THANKS...

HBZhang wrote in message <73qp4e$ij...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hi,

>I had downloaded a shareware component by which can easily write extended
>stored procedure. It is just for delphi. I can email you if you are
>interested.

>HBZhang

Other Threads