D3 install error registering STDVCL32.DLL ?

I haven't gone too far into D3 yet, but before I do, will the installation
error "Error Registering STDVCL32.DLL" while installing the compact version
cause me serious trouble ?

TIA

Alan Hoppe

Re:D3 install error registering STDVCL32.DLL ?

Alan Hoppe wrote:
> I haven't gone too far into D3 yet, but before I do, will the installation
> error "Error Registering STDVCL32.DLL" while installing the compact version
> cause me serious trouble ?

> TIA

> Alan Hoppe

Alan,

That DLL was probably already registered on your system before you ran the
installation of Delphi 3. In that case it is already registered and will not be
a problem. I recommend ignoring that error message, and reposting if you get
any additional error messages or problems with Delphi 3.

--
Brian
Delphi Developer Support

Other Threads