Delphi 4 ODBC/BDE on Windows 2000 system

Hi;
I plan to install Delphi 4 ODBC/BDE on Windows 2000 system.  Could you
please tell me if any problem?  Will it work?  What Delphi version would you
recommend to upgrade to work with Windows 2000?
Thanks,
Danny Tram

Re:Delphi 4 ODBC/BDE on Windows 2000 system

D4 is working for me under W2K, although I primarily work with D5.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
If there is somebody up there could they throw me down a line.  Just a

Re:Delphi 4 ODBC/BDE on Windows 2000 system

I am running Win200, NT, 98 and 95 all with delphi 4 and no problems so
far.  I will fully convert to win2000 in about 2 weeks but nothing bad
has happened... if anything, it is better.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Other Threads