Putting MDI-Child forms inside a component on the Main Form

Help help!

I can't figure out how to keep my MDI child forms inside another component
(specifically a TTabControl so that I can have tabs for each of them). I tried
setting their Parent property to the tabcontrol but that didn't work.

Can anyone help me? I'm sure I must be missing something really obvious...

Thanks,
John K

   \\\\   John Kean
   OO |   ~~~~~~~~~
   <  )   keanj@ag_research.cri.nz
   \/ |   (remove underscore when replying)
   `--

Re:Putting MDI-Child forms inside a component on the Main Form

Well I wouldnt think that MDIChild forms will work that way. You can
create normal forms parented on a tabsheet, or whatever. Try
createparented.

Kind Regards
Claire, c...@HallworthHome.demon.co.uk

Other Threads