Pagecontrol, graying Tabs when page disabled

Hello,
I'm using Pagecontrol and I would like to change the font (esp. color)
of the
tabs if the tabsheet is not enabled or if the tabsheet is the selected
one.
Tabbed-Notebook from Delphi1 had a Tabfont property but this one is
missing
in Pagecontrol. Any Idea how to solve the problem?

Volker

Re:Pagecontrol, graying Tabs when page disabled

I don't believe the standard Delphi PageControls do what you want, but there
is an Extended PageControl that does (and more). Check out Extended Page &
TabControl v2.3 for Delphi and C++Builder at

WWW: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/praxisservice/

Hope this helps ...

Steve Craig <STCr...@msn.com>

Volker Riedel wrote in message <379C6807.4BDA2...@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>...
>Hello,
>I'm using Pagecontrol and I would like to change the font (esp. color)
>of the
>tabs if the tabsheet is not enabled or if the tabsheet is the selected
>one.
>Tabbed-Notebook from Delphi1 had a Tabfont property but this one is
>missing
>in Pagecontrol. Any Idea how to solve the problem?

>Volker

Other Threads