QuickReport Tutorial or Documentation

I'm just getting started with Delphi 3.0 Professional, and I am looking
for a basic tutorial or documentation for QuickReports.  So far, all
I've been able to come up with were the seven pages in Teach Yourself
Delphi 3 in 14 Days.  I really need substantially more help than that.
Can someone please recommend some resources to get me started?  Did I
miss it in the Delphi documentation somewhere?

Thank you for any suggestions.

David Barnes

Re:QuickReport Tutorial or Documentation

See Qrpt2man.doc in the Program Files\Delphi 3\Qucikrpt directory.

Barnes <nos...@ibm.net> wrote in article <351BE26D.CCF14...@ibm.net>...

On Fri, 27 Mar 1998 12:31:25 -0500, Barnes <nos...@ibm.net> wrote:
>I'm just getting started with Delphi 3.0 Professional, and I am looking
>for a basic tutorial or documentation for QuickReports.  So far, all
>I've been able to come up with were the seven pages in Teach Yourself
>Delphi 3 in 14 Days.  I really need substantially more help than that.
>Can someone please recommend some resources to get me started?  Did I
>miss it in the Delphi documentation somewhere?

>Thank you for any suggestions.

>David Barnes

There is a Word document is the quickrep directory that is somewhat
enlightening however there are numerous errors in it. Unfortunately
these errors are most noticible in the code snippets. There is a FAQ
at the qusoft web site that corrects some of the errors in the Word
document but not all.

regards
A.G.

Re:QuickReport Tutorial or Documentation

There are a few examples on the qusoft site.

http://www.qusoft.no/

Barnes a crit dans le message <351BE26D.CCF14...@ibm.net>...

>I'm just getting started with Delphi 3.0 Professional, and I am looking
>for a basic tutorial or documentation for QuickReports.  So far, all
>I've been able to come up with were the seven pages in Teach Yourself
>Delphi 3 in 14 Days.  I really need substantially more help than that.
>Can someone please recommend some resources to get me started?  Did I
>miss it in the Delphi documentation somewhere?

>Thank you for any suggestions.

>David Barnes

Other Threads