ReportBuilder within an NT Service

Is this even possible?  If I try to access a form with ReportBuilder
components on it, it blows up with an access violation immediately.  We're
attempting to email reports to different people within our company and we've
gotten the application to work just fine, but we can't leave our server
logged on all the time, so I'm attempting to move this to a service.  I've
done services, so I'm familiar with how to do that, but I can't figure out
how to do it with ReportBuilder involved.  I appreciate any
answers/suggestions.  Thanks

Re:ReportBuilder within an NT Service

ReportBuilder 7 Server Edition runs as a Windows Service. Check out the
live demo

http://www.digital-metaphors.com/RBServerLive

Prior to RB 7, RB was not thread-safe.

--