ibx 4.6 for delphi 5 same delphi 6 ?

Hi Jeff.

ibx 4.6 are same files for delphi 5 or delphi6?

By the way, excelent work with metadata cache. Acelerate a lot of , under
lan enviroment.

Best regards

Re:ibx 4.6 for delphi 5 same delphi 6 ?

No, D6 has some things 4.6 never will and 4.6 has one bug fixed that is
unreproducable under D6 and a minor change to the SQLMonitor that should not
affect D6 at all, just lessen some restrictions when using IBX in Dlls that are
loaded with LoadLibrary.

Two items I can think of off the top of my head that are in D6 and won't ever be
in the D5 version is the IBClientDataset and the D6 version does not pull in the
VCL at all (hence the bpl name change from VclIBXx to ibxpress).

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
(Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks

Other Threads