Board index » delphi » Internet Control Pack Docs WHERE?

Internet Control Pack Docs WHERE?

So I've downloaded the Microsoft Internet Controls and the necessary
Borland Internet Control Pack wrappers and they're all installed
fine....but......

Where's the documentation on the methods, procedures, etc in Delphi
for the components?????

Please someone tell me this exists somewhere!!

Nick.
ref...@reflexpacific.com

 

Re:Internet Control Pack Docs WHERE?


Quote
ref...@reflexpacific.com wrote:

> So I've downloaded the Microsoft Internet Controls and the necessary
> Borland Internet Control Pack wrappers and they're all installed
> fine....but......

> Where's the documentation on the methods, procedures, etc in Delphi
> for the components?????

> Please someone tell me this exists somewhere!!

> Nick.
> ref...@reflexpacific.com

Don't bother with the MS controls.  Borland has introduced their own
controls.  If you own the developer or C/S version, you can get the pack
for $10.  Call Borland for details (1-800-932-9994).

Keith

Re:Internet Control Pack Docs WHERE?


Correction. If you own developer, you can get the Borland controls for $10.  If
you own client server, it costs $800.  No joke.  They won't sell you the icp if
you own Client Server, they want to sell you the Client Server maintenance
pack!  

Did Borland hire Microsoft marketing people?

In article <31B4BA3A...@icgroup.net>, ksel...@icgroup.net says...

Quote

>ref...@reflexpacific.com wrote:

>> So I've downloaded the Microsoft Internet Controls and the necessary
>> Borland Internet Control Pack wrappers and they're all installed
>> fine....but......

>> Where's the documentation on the methods, procedures, etc in Delphi
>> for the components?????

>> Please someone tell me this exists somewhere!!

>> Nick.
>> ref...@reflexpacific.com

>Don't bother with the MS controls.  Borland has introduced their own
>controls.  If you own the developer or C/S version, you can get the pack
>for $10.  Call Borland for details (1-800-932-9994).

>Keith

--
Joe Healy - Tampa / St Petersburg FL

Re:Internet Control Pack Docs WHERE?


On 5 Jun 1996, Joe Healy wrote:

Quote
> Correction. If you own developer, you can get the Borland controls for $10.  If
> you own client server, it costs $800.  No joke.  They won't sell you the icp if
> you own Client Server, they want to sell you the Client Server maintenance
> pack!

  Just download Microsoft's ICPs -- they're free anyway :)

  -Joseph

Re:Internet Control Pack Docs WHERE?


In <4p4ka9$...@usenet10.interramp.com> jhe...@interramp.com (Joe Healy) writes:

Quote
>Correction. If you own developer, you can get the Borland controls for $10.  If
>you own client server, it costs $800.  No joke.  They won't sell you the icp if
>you own Client Server, they want to sell you the Client Server maintenance
>pack!  
>Did Borland hire Microsoft marketing people?

Joe,

This is not the case...apparently there was some mixup at the sales desk,
or at least with one or two of the reps (see previous posts).  You should
be able to get it now for $10.

-Ed

Re:Internet Control Pack Docs WHERE?


Quote
Joseph Laurino wrote:

>   Just download Microsoft's ICPs -- they're free anyway :)

>   -Josephooops... are you sure about that? I know the *beta* is free,

but my impression is the final release won't be... ?

My guess is, William Henry (Gates) just want us all to start
developing using their pack and then...

Other Threads