Prof. Nicklaus Wirth?

        Does anyone know what Nicklaus Wirth is doing these days?
Gary.

Re:Prof. Nicklaus Wirth?

 [mailto:gmar...@home.com] decided to regale us with

>       Does anyone know what Nicklaus Wirth is doing these days?

Still the same as when you asked 4 hours ago.

Please wait longer for an answer before assuming we have not read the
question. Anyway, two posts will not get a quicker answer.

--
Pedt Scragg

No-one is completely useless, they can always be a bad example.

Re:Prof. Nicklaus Wirth?

Pedt Scragg wrote:
>  [mailto:gmar...@home.com] decided to regale us with
> >       Does anyone know what Nicklaus Wirth is doing these days?

> Still the same as when you asked 4 hours ago.

No he isn't - he got bored.

Irv

Re:Prof. Nicklaus Wirth?

This seems a bit far from the topics targeted at Borland dialect of
Pascal...

After development of Pascal and Modula-2, in the mid-80s Prof. Nicklaus
Wirth started working on a workstation project Cere with a software
system known as Oberon. It is a small text-rich windowing system with a
command compiler known as Oberon as well. Oberon has similar syntax as
Modula-2 but is smaller in size and supporting object oriented design
through extendable record structure. The whole system can be fitted into
a 1.44Mb disk, really amazing.

You may get more info through news:comp.lang.oberon instead of post to
comp.lang.pascal.borland.

Clarence Li

Other Threads