file network sharing under borland pascal 7.0

I've encountered some problems with implementing
network file sharing under borland pascal 7.0
anyone has any good solution.

Meanwhile I'm very bad at ASM. So pls provide some good solution.

Re:file network sharing under borland pascal 7.0

In <4coq9b$...@lantana.singnet.com.sg>, weile...@singnet.com.sg writes:
>Meanwhile I'm very bad at ASM. So pls provide some good solution.

Well if you don't mind using a DOS call you could use DOS function $6c
Its offers a verry flexible way of opening files and you can also give a
sharing mode.
There are lots of technical references on DOS functions.
Succes.

Greetings,
Richard van der Wal
rich...@sun3.iaf.nl