dtutil

When runing dtutil32.exe on windows 2000 machine.  I get an error,
(permission denied) when I try to rebuild a table. This has only just
started happening...

The only difference is that I ma not connected to the nework at work.

but this really should not matter as I am administrator on this machine
anyway

any ideas anyone

charlie

Re:dtutil

>When runing dtutil32.exe on windows 2000 machine.  I get an error,
>(permission denied) when I try to rebuild a table. This has only just
>started happening...

>The only difference is that I ma not connected to the nework at work.

>but this really should not matter as I am administrator on this machine
>anyway

You would get that error if the table was in use
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:dtutil

I have 5 or 6 aliases with different databases...every table gives the same
error..

Ps I am now connected to the network...same problem

> >When runing dtutil32.exe on windows 2000 machine.  I get an error,
> >(permission denied) when I try to rebuild a table. This has only just
> >started happening...

> >The only difference is that I ma not connected to the nework at work.

> >but this really should not matter as I am administrator on this machine
> >anyway

> You would get that error if the table was in use
> --
> Brian Bushay (TeamB)
> Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:dtutil

>I have 5 or 6 aliases with different databases...every table gives the same
>error..

>Ps I am now connected to the network...same problem

I don't have an explanation that fits the criteria you have presented.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads