Looking for experts in Graphic Shapes for a JEDI project

The "JEDI Component Builder" is an attempt to build an OpenSource,
Delphi-based UML modeling tool:

http://www.geocities.com/beckmi/jcb.htm

The team is in a process of adding more features to JCB. One of the things
we would need is a complete Library of UML Shapes.

We have a library of Use Case shapes, and we could develop the other shapes
based on this library, or we could use CADSys 4 Library v.4.2:
http://www.torry.net/cad.htm#601

as the starting point.

Currently we are looking for experts in this area, who could help us with
this task.

If you are willing to help us, please subscribe to JCB mailing list:

http://www.yahoogroups.com/community/JEDI-CompCreator
Best regards,
--
Michael Beck (Team JEDI)  http://delphi-jedi.org
http://www.geocities.com/beckmi/delphi.htm

Re:Looking for experts in Graphic Shapes for a JEDI project

    I'm developing a prototype that deal with this...and i'm needing this kind
of components too...

    My prototype need diagramming tools (like rose, visio, etc..) i mean a
series of diferent shapes and conectors with many properties and behavior
associated with any of it...

    I'd like to change informations about the implementations of this...

    Thanks....

"Michael Beck (Team JEDI)" <mbeck1NOxS...@compuserve.com> escreveu na mensagem

> The "JEDI Component Builder" is an attempt to build an OpenSource,
> Delphi-based UML modeling tool:

> http://www.geocities.com/beckmi/jcb.htm

> The team is in a process of adding more features to JCB. One of the things
> we would need is a complete Library of UML Shapes.

> We have a library of Use Case shapes, and we could develop the other shapes
> based on this library, or we could use CADSys 4 Library v.4.2:
> http://www.torry.net/cad.htm#601

> as the starting point.

> Currently we are looking for experts in this area, who could help us with
> this task.

> If you are willing to help us, please subscribe to JCB mailing list:

> http://www.yahoogroups.com/community/JEDI-CompCreator
> Best regards,
> --
> Michael Beck (Team JEDI)  http://delphi-jedi.org
> http://www.geocities.com/beckmi/delphi.htm

Re:Looking for experts in Graphic Shapes for a JEDI project

Michael,

    I took a look at your project "Jedi Component Builder". The difference
between JCB and the prototype I'm developing is that you are mapping the diagram
of the component to Pascal, and I'm mapping my diagram to a model definition
language called SML (it's not standard ML, it's Structured Modeling Language).

    But the principles are the same. As I could saw in JCB use case diagram, I
think you used the Jim Cooper's class in your use case diagram (I use them too
to create my "model diagram").

    I hope we can exchange information about the aproachs to solve the problems
we found in both projects.

    cheers,

    Rodrigo Smarzaro.

P.S - sorry any mistakes in my english. Any doubt please contact me.

> The "JEDI Component Builder" is an attempt to build an OpenSource,
> Delphi-based UML modeling tool:

> http://www.geocities.com/beckmi/jcb.htm

> The team is in a process of adding more features to JCB. One of the things
> we would need is a complete Library of UML Shapes.

> We have a library of Use Case shapes, and we could develop the other shapes
> based on this library, or we could use CADSys 4 Library v.4.2:
> http://www.torry.net/cad.htm#601

> as the starting point.

> Currently we are looking for experts in this area, who could help us with
> this task.

> If you are willing to help us, please subscribe to JCB mailing list:

> http://www.yahoogroups.com/community/JEDI-CompCreator
> Best regards,
> --
> Michael Beck (Team JEDI)  http://delphi-jedi.org