Components are automatically removed when closing delphi

I am using Delphi 5, and after installing a new component I noticed that one
of my other components has been removed.  I re-installed the missing
component and continued working on my project.

After closing down Delphi, then re-opening it the same component has been
removed.

does anyone have any sugestions !!!

TIA
Andrew Williamson

Re:Components are automatically removed when closing delphi

"Andrew Williamson" <and...@mnetorbs.com> wrote in message

> I am using Delphi 5, and after installing a new component I noticed that
one
> of my other components has been removed.  I re-installed the missing
> component and continued working on my project.

> After closing down Delphi, then re-opening it the same component has been
> removed.

i think this has something to do with the library path being too long. do
you have a lot of 3rd party components installed. if so, try moving them to
one directory. that might help.

Other Threads