Need 32-bit VCL/OCX for sending MS-Exchange mail

Could anyone please direct me to where I can find a 32-bit VCL/OCX
component that can be used to send MS-Exchange mail?

Thanks,
   Steve

Re:Need 32-bit VCL/OCX for sending MS-Exchange mail

Steve Magruder wrote:

> Could anyone please direct me to where I can find a 32-bit VCL/OCX
> component that can be used to send MS-Exchange mail?

> Thanks,
>    Steve

The HighGear component set has 32-bit MAPI-compliant mail components
(which I have not verified as working). See http://www.high-gear.com.

Ray Konopka describes constructing MAPI components in his book
("Developing Custom Delphi Components", Coriolis Group Books, 1996).  I
believe he has a commercial package also.  http://www.raize.com

Other Threads