Using IE ActiveX Browser in Delphi 4

Hi,

I've got Delphi 4 and IE4 and I want to put the IE4 browser on my form.

I have imported it as an activex control but I don't have any info on how to
use it!  When I run an app with the IE4 browser included (TWebBrowser), it
says at startup, "Project Project1.exe raised exception class EOleSysError
with message 'CoInitialize has not been called'. Process stopped ..."

Can someone give me a quick run down of exactly what I need to do?  I want
to be able to generate HTML from a database in my program and preview it
before saving it out as a web page.

Cheers,

  - Bob -

Re:Using IE ActiveX Browser in Delphi 4

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 08:54:31 +1300, "Bob M Brown" <nab...@opus.co.nz>
wrote:

>I've got Delphi 4 and IE4 and I want to put the IE4 browser on my form.

>I have imported it as an activex control but I don't have any info on how to
>use it!  When I run an app with the IE4 browser included (TWebBrowser), it
>says at startup, "Project Project1.exe raised exception class EOleSysError
>with message 'CoInitialize has not been called'. Process stopped ..."

>Can someone give me a quick run down of exactly what I need to do?  I want
>to be able to generate HTML from a database in my program and preview it
>before saving it out as a web page.

You have to show the form that the TWebBrowser is on before you call
navigate to load the URL.

Hope it help.

chaoc

Other Threads